Below are the 2021 holiday hours for the Halifax Seaport Farmers’ Market:
Last weekend before the holiday season:
- Saturday, December 18: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sunday, December 19: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Weekends the Market is closed:
- Saturday, December 25: CLOSED
- Sunday, December 26: CLOSED
- Saturday, January 1: CLOSED
- Sunday, January 2: CLOSED
First weekend open of 2022:
- Saturday, January 8: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sunday, January 9: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
To visit the Market map to see which vendors will be present click here.
Happy Holidays and thank you for supporting local!