Saturday & Sunday Market
The following Market customer guidelines remain in place:
- Market staff will continue to monitor customer counts within the building.
- Everyone entering the Halifax Seaport Farmers’ Market building must wear a proper face mask that cover the nose and mouth.
- Social distancing of 6 ft is required inside and outside of the Halifax Seaport Farmers’ Market building.
- Directional signage is in place. Everyone must follow directional signage during Market hours.
Please check our Market map here to see which vendors will be in attendance.
If you are experiencing the following symptoms DO NOT come to the Halifax Seaport Farmers’ Market for any reason and public health is asking that you get tested immediately:
- feverish (chills, sweats)
- new or worsening cough
- sore throat
- runny nose or nasal congestion
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
The safety of vendors, customers and staff remains our top priority.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay safe and thank you for supporting local!
Please click here for helpful resources and links to learn more about the COVID-19 pandemic.