Halifax Seaport Market Building Tenant Operations
The Halifax Seaport Market building is now open five days a week. The number of customers allowed inside the Halifax Seaport Farmers’ Market building will be capped at 100 effective November 25, 2020. Additional directional signage will also be added. These measures will remain in place for the next couple of weeks and will change in accordance with direction provided by public health officials.
Please note the following guidelines:
- All persons entering the Halifax Seaport Farmers’ Market building must be wearing proper face masks that cover the nose and mouth. Children under two are exempt, as well as children aged two to four when their caregiver cannot get them to wear a mask.
- Social distancing of 6 ft from all persons is required inside and outside of the Halifax Seaport Farmers’ Market Building.
- Directional signage and wayfinding are in place to help guide people.
- Seniors and people with special health needs are invited to shop from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Customers will enter through the South doors and exit through the North West doors.
The safety of vendors, customers and staff remains our top priority throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
The hours of operation are:
Monday and Tuesday – Closed
Wednesday and Thursday – 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Friday – 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Saturday – 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Sunday – 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Some vendors may operate extended hours. Please contact the tenants individually below:
Weekend Market information
The Halifax Seaport Farmers’ Market is open on weekends. Click here to see customer information, a list of vendors and a market map for Saturdays and Sundays.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Stay safe and thank you for supporting local.
For information on how you can connect with vendors who attend the Halifax Seaport Farmers’ Market click the links below:
Please click here for helpful resources and links to learn more about the COVID-19 pandemic.