The following Market customer guidelines remain in place:
- Only 150 customers will be allowed into the building at one time.
- The Saturday Market hours will remain the same from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- Everyone entering the Halifax Seaport Farmers’ Market building must wear a proper face mask that cover the nose and mouth.
- Social distancing of 6 ft is required inside and outside of the Halifax Seaport Farmers’ Market building.
- Directional signage is in place. Everyone must follow directional signage during Market hours.
Please check our Market map here to see which vendors will be in attendance.
If you are experiencing the following symptoms DO NOT come to the Halifax Seaport Farmers’ Market for any reason and public health is asking that you get tested immediately:
- feverish (chills, sweats)
- new or worsening cough
- sore throat
- runny nose or nasal congestion
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
The safety of vendors, customers and staff remains our top priority.
Starting Sunday, April 25, the Sunday Market will be closed until further notice. This is because of the COVID-19 spike in Halifax and the surrounding area. We are implementing the same safety protocols that were in place during the first and second waves. The closure will remain in place for the next few weeks and will change in accordance with direction provided by public health officials.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Stay safe and thank you for supporting local!
Please click here for helpful resources and links to learn more about the COVID-19 pandemic.