Enjoy a summer Sunday at the beautiful Halifax Seaport!
~ Local Food ~ Summer Activities ~ Local Artisans ~ Music ~ Entertainment ~
On Sunday, September 6, from 11:00 a.m to 3:00 p.m. the Halifax Seaport will host some seaside summer and family-fun activities. The day will include decorating the Seaport with chalk, the Sunday Market, music, and more.
• Halifax Seaport Farmers’ Market fixed stall food vendors staring at 11:00 a.m.
• Paint the Port – family chalk drawing fun in marked bubbles
• Halifax Seaport Farmers’ Market musician animators
• Classic car viewings
• Chain Yard Cider pop-up
• Halifax Seaport Cruise Seawall will be open
• SuperNova – with a demonstration of coding and technology
• Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21 – open 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Garrison Brewing Co. and outdoor patio – open 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
• Tomavino’s Ristorante and outdoor patio – open 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
• Discovery Centre – open 9:00 a.m. to noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• And more!
Be sure to check back soon as our list of activities is growing!
Click here to visit the COVID-19 information page for customers.